Vincenzo Ponterio (Italy)
Coach ICF PCC / Mentor
Before becoming a professional coach, Vincenzo was a manager and entrepreneur.
After an important experience as director of the sales and marketing division at the Mediaset Group in Milan, he developed the first Italian B&B tourism network and held the chair of associate professor of marketing and communication at the Faculty of Social Communication Science.
As a coach he has completed almost 1,000 hours of coaching, mainly business coaching for executives, managers, entrepreneurs and professionals.
In 2020, 95% of his coaching clients achieved their goals in less than six months.
Vincenzo’s clients recognize him, as a distinctive point of strength, the ability of identifying their potential, and make it emerge on their goals through challenging coaching paths.
- Self-esteem and personal developmentt
- Strenghtening the decision-making process
- Redefinition of the professional project
- Marketing coaching
- Team building for sales forces
- Effective communication
- Balancing professional and personal life
In the last 24 months he worked as a coach with the managers of:
• FCA – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles ( Automotive, Italy )
• Credit Agricole ( Finance and Banking, France )
• Oracle ( Information Technology, Italy )
• Agos ( Financial services, Italy )
• B&B International ( Retail, Malta )