Leonard Manea (Romania)
Coach ICF PCC / Mentor
Leonard is internationally certified senior coach that comes from corporate and entrepreneurial environment.
He has 15 years executive positions in branches of multinational corporations with responsibilities such as: administrative, company development, sales, human resources, networks development, regional project coordination
– Country Manager Romania, Nkt Cables (2007-2009) – Energy field
– Managing Director Romania, Ruukki Group (2002-2007) – Construction materials distribution
– Country Manager Romania and Moldova, Telerate – a Dow Jones Company (1994-2002) – IT & Financial.
Leonard is convinced that we are all creative enough and have all the resources at our fingertips to aspire to the potential we are entitled to desire. He believes that at every moment we are the result of our own decisions we made until that respective moment.
The systemic and transformational coaching he practices creates the space in which coachees clarify their goals, increase their self-confidence and design plans, assertively assuming the fulfillment of their personal and professional potential.
- Communication and relationship development
- Professional position change management
- Management and leadership development
- Personal/professional life balance
- Organizational culture change
• In Romania, individuals from: C&A, Michelin, Carrefour, Delhaize
• Abroad (Austria, Italy, UK) individuals from: Marketing, banking, IT