Nicola Tornaletti (Italy)
Coach ICF PCC / Mentor
Italian and English – fluent, French and Spanish – school level
Nicola has more than 10 years experience as a coach & mentor, with more than 2000 business coaching hours.
In his corporate career with Unilever (1989-2005) and Fiorucci (2005-2008) he worked in 3 countries (Italy, The Netherlands, UK). As Innovation and R&D Senior Manager, he had responsibility over global programmes, teams and budgets.
He has extensive experience in consulting and management of Innovation and Total Quality Management Programmes and Teams, on a full-time and temporary basis.
His coaching style is engaging, challenging, impactful, blending coaching, mentoring and sometimes training, depending on needs and objectives. He has developed specific tools for virtual coaching sessions.
Nicola became a coach because he wants to help people achieve their objectives in their personal and professional life: he is happy to transfer his experience to support people in finding their own direction.
Coaching gives him the possibility to give back to society all the good he has received in his personal and professional life. His favourite quote is Gandhi’s “Be the change you want to see in the world”.
- Innovation, Creativity, Agile
- Communication, Trust, Feedback
- Positive Leadership
- Change management
- Customer Experience Management
- Career development
- Gucci, Ford, Deoleo, Enel, Italian Institute for Health & Safety of Foods, Bormioli, Heinz, , Unilever, EBRD
- Since 2014 he is delivering a Change Management Programme to the Dealer Network of an American Automotive Multinational with the objective to improve the Customer Experience
- He is currently in the coaching team for an Italian Fashion Group